MPS: Forecasted Demand
Advanced tool to input forecasted demand data into Master Production Schedule.
STORY BEHIND THE FEATURES
Odoo Master Production Schedule is a powerful tool to forecast stock and replenishment plan, based on product demand. However all forecasted demand data need to be inputted manually on every periods, and input cannot be tracked.
Cluedoo adds an advanced tool to:
- Plan forecasted demand for multiple periods
- Keep track of forecasted demand data and edit later
- Assign warehouse/location for forecasted demand.
To be installed in 100% of your database as an useful tool to improve Master Production Schedule function.
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE ?
1. On Manufacturing, go to Planning, dropdown list includes additional models:
- MRP Production Schedule
- MPS Forecast Demand
- MPS Forecast Demand Line
To add new forecasted demand data, click on "MPS Forecast Demand" and create a new forecast.
2. Input information:
- Forecasted date,
- Forecasted demand of each products happening on that date
- Suggested replenishment (optional)
- Warehouse (optional)
3. To sync inputted data (forecasted demand & suggested replenishment) to Master Production Schedule, click "Apply Forecast Demand to MPS".
Note: Only products that are already listed in Master Production Schedule will get updated from MPS Forecast Demand.
4. To sync inputted data (suggested replenishment only) to Master Production Schedule, click "Apply Suggested Replenishment to MPS".
5. To create rolling forecast from inputted forecast data, click on "Next period planning".
6. On "Next Period Planning" wizard, fill period-over-period ratio of forecasted demand and number of rolling periods.
Click on "Create MPS" to confirm.
7. Go back to "MPS Forecast Demand" master data. 15 sets of forecasted demand data have been generated.
Select 15 sets of data, go to "Action", click on "Apply Forecast Demand to MPS".