Invoice Additional Info
This product is no longer available.
30-day money-back guarantee.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Price includes: Module - Maintenance - Migration
Try it now for free on Demo
STORY BEHIND THE FEATURES
An Invoice has a lot of fields, but it's difficult to find key information like what it is / what is the original signed document.
To ensure good communication with partner and internal user, the added the following information :
- Title : to ensure an explicit communication with your customer/supplier and not a communication based on document number that the customer/supplier does not know (and does not care about)
- Attachment : to track all the signed invoice and/or customer purchase order and ensure that you have a contractual document for all the sales order your are working on.
- Contact : to split the notion of contact vs company. In practice, with Odoo standard, people take the habit to only give the company and never the contact because you have the choice and end-user is not sure about which partner to give (company or contact). By splitting in 2 fields, salesperson will give the two names.
- Archive : to keep clean the list view and hide all the closed sales order.
- Comparison between order and invoice : to keep tract the invoice and sales order or purchase order, and make sure total of order is the same with total on invoice.
Strongly improve the management of your invoices.
We install this module on 100% of our database. Very useful to improve communication with customer/supplier and avoid a communication based on invoice number. However, we recommend to define internally the process about how to use these fields (How to give a title, Which attachment to add,...).
OUR FEATURES AS SOLUTION
Title, Contact Person, Invoice Attachment, Total Amount Comparison, Archive
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE
On customer invoice form view, you can see the additional fields: Title, Contact Person
On Other Info tab, we can also attach a PDF file on Invoice Attachment
And on list view, you can also see Title and Contact Person field.
The title is also displayed when you send the invoice, on the Subject and on the file.
Compare the invoice with the Order (Total Order vs Total Invoiced) for both Customer Invoice and Vendor Bills. You should create invoice from Sale Order or Purchase Order.
We also can archive the done/paid invoice.
We also can group by Parent Company or Commercial Partners in Invoices