Analytic Line Type + Update analytic item On action/change
Create analytic item type.
Update analytic account on posted Invoice/Bills, Expense & confirmed Sales/Purchase Order.
STORY BEHIND THE FEATURES
Odoo's Analytic accounting helps track costs and revenues, and analyze the profitability of a project or service. Analytic widget allows the distribution of costs in one or more analytic accounts.
Need for modification of analytic accounts is common in daily operation.
Currently, the task of changing analytic account after already posted Invoice/Bills, Expense and confirmed Sales/Purchase Order could be a bit tricky and risky, especially if done manually.
Feature 1: Adds type (sales/ purchase/ expense/ timesheet/ journal item/ etc.) to analytic items
Feature 2: Adds a tool to control analytic account modification process and make sure analytic items are modified accordingly.
"Update analytic" button on Invoice/Bills, Sales/Purchase Order, Expense.
To be installed in 100% on your data base.
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE?
Feature 1: Analytic Line Type
Go to setting and check like beside the picture
Go to Accounting, and select the analytic Items and fill the form for analytic items.
Feature 2: Update analytic item On action/change
Access right to update analytic accounts
1. Activate developer mode, go to Settings/ Users & Companies, choose intended user
2. On user setting, check the "Update Analytic Accounts SO/PO/Expense" check box.
Update Analytic Accounts on posted Invoices/Bills
Example: A posted invoice with analytic accounts in account move lines.
Analytic items already generated for the posted invoice.
To update posted invoice's analytics accounts:
1. On invoice, click on "Update analytic" button
2. On pop-up wizard, modify analytic distribution on account move lines
3. Update Analytic
1. Analytic accounts are updated on the account move lines
2. Old analytic items are replaced by the updated ones.